This website provides information on the GreenScapes program, including:
- GreenScapes for Large-scale Landscapes – GreenScapes for Large-scale Landscapes offers commercial and government land managers information and resources to GreenScape their large-scale landscapes.
- GreenScapes for Homeowners – GreenScapes for Homeowners provides homeowners with information and resources to improve the health and appearance of their lawns and gardens.
- Where You Live – Includes links to state and EPA regional information.
- Benefits – GreenScaping can help you save money, reduce waste, conserve water, save energy, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reduce your environmental footprint.
- How to GreenScape – Includes tips to GreenScape large-scale landscapes.
- Success Stories – Learn about public agencies, private companies, and commercial landscapers using environmentally beneficial landscaping techniques.
- Resources – Contains publications, guidance, and research documents as well as on-line calculator tools that can aid in your decision making and implementation of more sustainable landscape design, construction, and operations & maintenance.
- Links – Provides Web links to additional information related to sustainable landscape design, construction, and maintenance.